Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We have answers!
How We Build Websites
Let’s start off by looking at the steps we'll be taking to get your website project from the starting point to the finish line.
- Questionnaire and Discussion - Through a process of surveys and conversations we'll gather all the information we need to have the best understanding of your business and goals, target audience, and design tastes.
- Architecture - The same as when you’re building a house, a website needs a solid plan so that we know where we’re going as we build it. Together we'll determine the best way to organize your website page structure and content. At this time we'll also begin sketch out a rough timeline, and vision for the design.
- Content - Once our plans are in place it will be your job to collect, organize, edit, and deliver to us content for each page of the website.
- Design - While you are working on content our team will be creating a comprehensive layout showing design directions based off of our conversations and questionnaires.
- Development - With all the necessary architecture, content, and design elements in place we'll fine tune the working version of your website.
- Launch - Getting your website "go live" ready will inevitably require several rounds of revisions and polish. Once the website is ready, we'll go through the final launch checklist.
- Training - Your site is now live! Over the next several weeks our team will be training you on how to manage the website and helping you solve any issues that may arise while you're learning to use this new marketing tool.
Support time can be purchased in 1 hour blocks for $60 per hour. Premiere and Encore Packages come with support time included.
Support time can be used for any time you need minor changes made to the site, pages added, or blogs posted.
Please note blog posts should in part be provided by the client and will be modified for SEO purposes by the Designer.
Logo Design is the first steps to branding your business.
When purchasing a logo you want to make certain that your ultimate goal will fit in line with your usage. Using the detailed questionnaires I’ll be creating a custom logo which fits these needs.
How it Works
Let’s start off by looking at the steps we'll be taking to get your project from start to finish.
- Questionnaire and Discussion - Through a process of surveys and conversations we'll gather all the information we need to have the best understanding of your business and goals.
- Custom Artwork - If your logo requires custom artwork we'll begin this by drawing simple sketches of this artwork using the information from your questionnaires. Custom artwork may be an additional cost.
- Design - Once we’ve discussed your information our team will be creating logos showing design directions based off of our conversations and questionnaires.
Custom Illustrations are an amazing tool for business or pleasure. Having your vision drawn out for the world to see is a detailed process.
- Questionnaire - Through a detailed survey and discussion process we'll discuss exactly what you're looking from in an illustration.
- Sketch - Once we've discussed and reviewed your surveys we'll begin sketching concepts of your illustration. These sketches will be roughed out to better help you see your vision. This stage will be where you can request andy changes you would like to see to your illustration.
- Delivery and Useage- Once you've agreed to your sketch we'll begin to finalize your illustration. This finalized version will be yours to keep and use according to the terms of your contract with the artist.
Every website, logo, and marketing plan requires some fine tuning. This can be in the way of fine tuning a design which is near perfect, to drastic overhauls.
- In the spirit of launching your website, finalizing your logo, and getting your marketing plan off the ground in a timely manner there will be only 3 rounds of revisions included in your quoted price.
- These revisions must be submitted via email in a clear and concise manner.
- The designer will respond within 24 hours giving a timeline or feed back for any changes requested.
- Once 3 rounds of revision have been completed any further changes will be billable at the hourly rate of $60 per hour with a minimum of 1 hours worth of billable time.
- Designer will provide design to client and go over details of project as detailed in a formal proposal.
Revisions to concepts must be presented in writing to the email address email@example.com.
- Cost of project covers 3 rounds of revisions per design stage.
Any changes after these three rounds are subject to a $60 per hour charge at a 1 hour minimum.
- Once designs are agreed upon and the project is delivered no further changes to the designs will be made and the project will be considered complete.
- Payment is due upon the time of agreement signing in the form a deposit.
Deposits are half of all projects over $250.
For all work $250 and under payment is due up front in the form a deposit, and is subject to the terms of all deposits.
- Once work has begun the the deposit (first payment) is nonrefundable.